Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
1 Rep Max Clothing
- Heavy duty, high quality and stylish gym wear for the hard training athlete. Clothing designed with bodybuilders and weightlifters in mind!
Total Posts : 18
Reward points: 3736
just signed up to 10k for cancer. currently doing 3 miles 3x/week. any more than 3 miles and i get a slight groin strain and my legs feel heavy. what are the best leg weight exercises to build them up on my days off from jogging? any thoughts on the groin?
Total Posts : 16513
Reward points: 8276
RE: 10k training
A groin strain? Are you warming up enough and stretching when warmed up?
Does the strain go away once you stop running?
"I don't like misplaced apostrophes"
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited. (
Commercial Version 5.5