BESTever WHEY - EGG WHITE coconut macaroons easy to make
15 min of preparing plus 20 min of baking is all it takes
Very easy to transport, you can take this to work and eat at your desk and no sticky fingers just few crumbs. This was just a small portion to try if it works
(see pic attachment in POST 8) Ingredients:
(once you have mastered how to make them you can increase the ingredients according to requirements and portion size)
2 egg whites
2 scoops of All-in1 unflavored whey
2 teaspoons of honey
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
About 50 grams or more of shredded dried / desiccated coconut (didnâ€™t really measure how much it was just mixed it in) (alternatively if you donâ€™t like coconut take other shredded nuts eg almonds but havenâ€™t tried that yet) This is how itâ€™s done:
(Easy Easy Easy)
1. Put 2 egg whites in bowl and whip until hard and white.
2. Take 2 teaspoons of honey and pour it into the stiff egg white whilst mixing
3. Add 3 drops of lemon juice and keep mixing
4. Add little bit desiccated coconut whilst mixing (about 40g)
5. Add 1 scoop of whey whilst mixing
6. Add another scoop of whey whilst mixing
7. Add few more drops of lemon juice
8. Add a little more of the coconut and keep mixing
9. Put baking paper on baking tray and then put the whole mix on to the baking tray and spread it.
10. Sprinkle with coconut
11. Put into preheated oven on gas mark 4 for 20 minutes (no longer as they get really dry) I intended 15 minutes but took out after 20 because I forgot but they came out jus right.
12. When you take them out of the oven remove the baking paper straight away or it may be harder to take of later.
They taste like coconut and thatâ€™s it,, nothing else. If you donâ€™t like that then use other chopped nuts.
Ingredients not needed:
- no sugar
- no water
- no peanut butter
- no Quark
post edited by jackpot - 2007/06/21 21:12:28