Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Based in the USA. NO FRILLS. LOW PRICES. Save an extra 6% - use code:
Total Posts : 1
Reward points: 3550
Location: Tumut Australia
I can't afford all those whey and protein supplements so i just decided to experiment with skim milk powder :) In Australia its only $5 for a kg of the stuff and has about 44% the protein that supplements offer. About 8-9g per 1/4 cup. So I just made up a little shake i drink 2-3 times a day. Each drink containing about 30g of protein.
160ml Skim Milk Powder
1 Cup milk
Icecream topping of choice
Dash of vanilla essence
I usually do 2.5 1/4cups of skim milk powder. Works out bout the same. I just chuck it all in a jar, put the lid on and shake then drink. I'm only new to this body building thing but it works out cheap and tasty protein shake.
Total Posts : 7
Reward points: 3564
Location: Gaston USA
RE: Cheap shake..
Nice,, im going to give it a try..
Total Posts : 27
Reward points: 5538
RE: Cheap shake..
Sounds good. I am really tired of all the usuall stuff. To be honest, Im tired of eating.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5