Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Power & Strength
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 310
Reward points: 5793
Location: Vegas Nevada
Now I know there's like no way I can enter a competition right now with my lift total at like 830 or watever but I'm sorta just curious what sorta lifts people are doing in my weight/age/height or watever class. Obviously nationals or USA champs or watever are really high but what about just like local competitions? I live in Vancouver, Canada by the way... Anyways! anyone know anywhere where i can see lifts from local competitions here or even around the world? thanks.
Total Posts : 25
Reward points: 8453
Location: SOUTHEND-ON-SEA England
Hey Genon, why don't you check out the canadian powerlifting association website, and that might give you some insight into weight,age and lifting catagories.
Total Posts : 4927
Reward points: 14078
Location: United Kingdom
Genon can you add your country to your profile please mate..
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5