Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 20205
Reward points: 15109
Watched this the other day and thought it was a great film.
IMO the whole attraction for me was all about the 'Drago,s', after seeing Rocky 4 back in 85, when I was 13.
The nostalgia was off the scale!
As a 'Rocky film' for the new generation it was good, with a good cast. The actual fight scenes arnt that great TBH and Viktor Drago makes then attractive. He does carry a threat and stands clear of a fat Tony Bellew in the first Creed, LOL.
A lot more meaning to this film compared to the rest. TBH the boxing takes a back seat.
Total Posts : 736
Reward points: 5971
Re: Creed 2
Apart from a more credible opponent, how do you rate the film vs the first Creed.
Watched that over the weekend and thought it was pretty poor.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5