1) Stone I felt stoopid
2) You recommend 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks on dbol...what about the remaining 4 weeks? Nothing? Use Dbol only the first 4 weeks? Just want to be sure.
ABout the T: I will try 250mg every 5 days of a long ester in order to keep sides at bay.
3) Now the long acting T with the Dbol will def bring some water retention...do you think Proviron at 50mg a day would be better instead of Nolva?
4)Any advice on how to avoid loosing gains when at the end of the cycle?
1) sorry i made you feel that way
2) 4 weeks is all you will need of dbol to kickstart your cycle. at the end of the 1st 4wks your injections will have kicked in so there is no need to take dbol for longer.
you realy only use orals like dbol for the 1st 4wks till your injections kick in.
3) yes they may cause water retention and yes imo proviron would be a better choice. with your aas doses you are intending to use you may get away with only 25mg of prov ed, but if your worried about it just go for the 50mg if you like.
also you can use prov and nolv together during your cycle which is effective also but you probably wont need both for this cycle.
4) keep your training the same, as long as your diet is good and you have a well planned pct then you will keep most if not all your gains. (but remember some weight losss during pct may just be water not muscle.)
you can use both of these or just one for pct
day1 clomid 300mg/ nolv 60mg ed
2-11 clomid 100mg/ nolv 40mg ed
12-21 clomid 50mg/ nolv 20mg ed
i have started using IGF1 with my pct and i keep all my gains plus i gain size but my weight stays the same. IGF1 is realy for more advanced aas users, i wouldnt can myself advanced i just choose to use it anyway to keep gains.