Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 251
Reward points: 4463
Hi guys im created a diet for my friend whos just began weight training, he wants to lose fat.
5.30- 6.30 Cardio
6.30- Protein Shake
7.00am- 2 weetabix and 100g of cootage cheese
10.00am - banana and bowl of nuts
11.00am - protein shake
1.00pm- 1/2 plate of wholewheat pasta
3.00pm- oranges and apples
4.00pm -5.00pm Train
5.00pm- protein shake
6.00pm - plate of rice and 400g of cottage cheese
9.00pm protein shake in milk
Total Posts : 43658
Reward points: 2778
RE: Diet review
where are the fats?
where is the veg?
etc etc etc
ps - the diet suggested is poor reagrdless
links below to help
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5