Egg Fried Rice
Ok, so this is my first 'helpful' thread, so hopefully some of you will find it useful.
I basically got bored of scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast, and decided that an egg/rice combination would pretty similar in terms of nutritional value.
This one's nice and simple, but I can't stop eating it!
This is how I make it:
100g brown rice
3 medium eggs
chilli flakes (if you like it spicy)
1. Simply cook the rice first and then drain it as usual.
2. In a pan, put in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, the garlic, black pepper and chilli flakes and heat it all up
3. After the garlic starts to sizzle, throw in the rice, followed by some soy sauce
4. Mix it all around
5. Break and whisk the eggs, and then pour them into the pan
6. Mix it all in there until the egg is cooked to your liking
Obviously everyone's tastes are different, which is why I haven't put amounts for the ingredients. The beauty of this is that you can always throw in anything else you fancy.