Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- For an extra 6% off Absolutely Everything - use code:
Total Posts : 2
Reward points: 196
Hey all. Starting Kickboxing on monday and was wondering, what kind of diet am I looking to take on? Ive looked through the site's diet and neutrition and ther dosent seem to be any kind of diet for fighters, and I'm guessing my diet is just as important as my training? Is the diet along the same lines as cutting or just healthy eating?
Can anyone help??
Designer bodybuilding clothing - built to last. Try our popular Hoodie... The '
' or our hard wearing
Total Posts : 8474
Reward points: 3676
RE: Fighters diet
Some info here
Owner & Moderator
Total Posts : 51443
Reward points: 14379
Location: Northants, UK
RE: Fighters diet
as Jango said - or a similar one in house by the same good looking author:
- MuscleTalk Co-Owner
Huel.com Eat. Complete.
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited. (
Commercial Version 5.5