Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Based in the USA. NO FRILLS. LOW PRICES. Save an extra 6% - use code:
Total Posts : 2
Reward points: 196
Hey all. Starting Kickboxing on monday and was wondering, what kind of diet am I looking to take on? Ive looked through the site's diet and neutrition and ther dosent seem to be any kind of diet for fighters, and I'm guessing my diet is just as important as my training? Is the diet along the same lines as cutting or just healthy eating?
Can anyone help??
Total Posts : 8470
Reward points: 3676
RE: Fighters diet
Some info here
Owner & Moderator
Total Posts : 50874
Reward points: 14530
Location: Northants, UK
RE: Fighters diet
as Jango said - or a similar one in house by the same good looking author:
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5