Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 456
Reward points: 272
I want to start training my forearms properly, the other day i done some wrist flexor curls, which went fine, then tried some wrist extensor Curls, but just wouldnt seem to do them, as i jus cudnt get the right angle or something. anyway...can you guys recommend some good exercises for the forearms (not extensor curls)
Total Posts : 1255
Reward points: 8694
you could try pronated barbell curls, they tend to work well if i need to work on my forearms. but i tend to get a good forearm workout whn doing heavy back stuff
Total Posts : 13467
Reward points: 10748
Location: Manchester, UK
Hammer curls hit forarms and as above all of thr row type back movments. Your already doing the wrist curls both ways which is great.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5