Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- For an extra 6% off Absolutely Everything - use code:
Total Posts : 159
Reward points: 6531
I'm 16 years old with super low body fat, my muscles look decent but i feel i could look alot better if i gained abit more weight.
I'm currently 166cm 62kg.
What sort of supplements could help me?
Target is to grow to maybe 70kg in the next 6months but to be lean muscle and not fat.
Total Posts : 28525
Reward points: 12504
Location: The Lakes, UK
RE: Gaining weight
Nothing else required at this stage. Pop over to the diet forum so you can get yours sorted.
Total Posts : 4279
Reward points: 11388
Location: Chesterfield United Kingdom
RE: Gaining weight
Everything a growing boy needs in good wholesome food. Enjoy.
Follow the evidence wherever it leads - Socrates
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited. (
Commercial Version 5.5