Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 1527
Reward points: 547
So I'm all for live and let live. I'm deffo not a style icon by any means and as such this is not a slagging thread.
Personally I wear old stuff to the gym, any shorts or sweat pants I can find and a t shirt that I'd use for gardening or decorating & at this time of year a hoodie.
There are some guys in my gym that look like they have covered themselves in contact adhesive and ran straight through sports direct, hitting every rail as they pass collecting more and more spandex clothing as they go.
There was even a guy doing bench press the other day........... I'm not even kidding......... If I'd have had my phone is have got a sneaky picture, wearing shin pads!!!!!
Is it just me that finds this slightly weird?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Total Posts : 2626
Reward points: 4784
Location: land of the Scots
Shorts and baggy t shirt, old crap mainly. Today I have on navy shorts with white flowers so I'm not style icon
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5