Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Based in the USA. NO FRILLS. LOW PRICES. Save an extra 6% - use code:
Total Posts : 21
Reward points: 2694
in the last like 7 months i went from 245 pounds to 160 pounds. Ive noticed that i have excess skin in my gut area. How long will it take for the skin to maintain its esalsticity. And how can i speed up this process. Currently i am running 4iu of growth ed, 300mg tren a week, and 250 mg sustanon a week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
12% Off Your Order
- Code: MYPROTEIN12
25% Off Orders for New Customers
- Code: NEWUS
Owner & Moderator
Total Posts : 50857
Reward points: 14608
Location: Northants, UK
RE: Help Needed
hi - it's hard to say - if you keep training hard and toning the mid-section it will help.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5