Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Welcome – Introduce yourself!
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 30
Reward points: 2241
I am 21 years old and have been training religously for nearly 3 years now but been trying to bulk up for the last 2 years. i have managed to pack on 3 stone in the last couple of years (9st,8 too 12st,8) but i seem to be hitting a bit of a platue now, so im hoping that i can find some advice/ help from the forum and its members to continue the gains i want. looking forward to using the site and having some discussions.
Total Posts : 7006
Reward points: 6775
Location: Scotland, U.K.
Welcome to the site.
Post up in the diet section - the experts may be able to tweak your diet and start the gains once more.
Total Posts : 1632
Reward points: 5625
Total Posts : 50960
Reward points: 14709
Location: Northants, UK
Welcome - enjoy!
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5