Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
GymWear UK - New Customers Receive 10% OFF First Order - Use Code: NEW10
Total Votes: 3
Total Posts : 7293
Reward points: 6382
Do you believe in this? it's whereyou come back from a past life and when you die you go onto being something else.
I believe so, where else is our soul going to go? I'm not a religious person but I believe it to be true. Ok you have to imagine what will happen when you die, what happens to your soul? it must go into a newborn and so there is life. Forget science and religion, yes we all know how life starts, but what keeps it going? surely your soul must desire certain things until it can settle hence why you must keep coming back, to fulfill that desire.
Please don't bring religion into this even though we know Bhudists do believe in it
Total Posts : 54223
Reward points: 15128
Impossible for religion not get involved in this topic, therefore you know the score...
Limits, like fear, are often just an illusion: MJ 12/9/09
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5