Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 527
Reward points: 8458
Ive added an album to my itunes but because the artist (its rihanna) has done some songs with other people it has made a seperate album for them...... how can i make it all one album in my music on itunes?
hope this makes sense.... thanks
Total Posts : 2429
Reward points: 3536
Im not sure but maybe if you make a play list and add all the songs you want into that play list?
Quitters never win and winners never quit
Total Posts : 4171
Reward points: 4304
just edit the artists, sort them by the most recently added date and they'l all appear next to each other from the top and make it easier.
Total Posts : 37393
Reward points: 11791
Have you clicked where its says "Album" in the columbs where your music is?..should jsut sort it all together VIA the album name...sounds lik eyou either have it clicked on Name or Artists.
Total Posts : 28716
Reward points: 13650
Location: The Lakes, UK
Take them off your ipod
Download the program mp3tag
Drag the songs into it and rename the artist field to Rihanna on all the songs then save. (you can block rename and not p1ss about one by one). Click the top song, then shift + click the bottom song to block select all songs, then rename the artist in the left pane
Now, re-sync the album to itunes and all of the songs will be under one roof.
post edited by PartyBoy -
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5