Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 17
Reward points: 8187
Location: United Kingdom
I am just about to start a new program and I'm not sure what exercises to do for my legs?
1) Squats x 4
2) leg press x 4 / leg extension
3) Leg curl x 4 / SLDL x 4
4) Standing Calf raises x 2
5) Seated Calf Raises x 2
I'm not sure about exercises 2 and 3 can anyonw help?
P.S I am going for mass!!!!
Total Posts : 91
Reward points: 4140
RE: Legs Workout?
Squads and SLDL should do the job :-)
Maby some of 4 if your desperatly after calves.
Total Posts : 1330
Reward points: 11906
RE: Legs Workout?
I agree with Jigga heavy squats sldl's and calf raises will hit the spot for sure. I sometimes add a few leg presses or curls or extentions but i dont think they are essential.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5