Lots of questions about muscle gain
I've been on these forums all night and you guys are really helpful. I came here without a clue as to what 'bulking' even was, and I didn't even know how you properly gained muscle. Now, I'm pretty much down with it I suppose. Just got a few questions left though, and if anyone has the answers to share, I'd really appreciate it.
1. If I set myself a calorie intake per day including a calorie surplus, do I also get in that same amount of calories on days where I'm not working out?
2. If I goto the gym more days, ie. 5 days instead of 2, and I have protein on each of those gym days, will I get fatter from having more protein, or will it just making the process of 'bulking' quicker?
3. Sort of in relation to question one, is there a website I can use that will plan a diet for me specifically for my needs?
4. Can I bulk for a shorter period, ie. a month?
5. Do you only have a protein shake on a gym day?
6. What's a protein that is available in the UK cheap? I've got £40 right now to spend, but I don't want to be shelling out every bit of money I get on protein, which is why I was asking about a short bulk.
Sorry for the barrage of questions, just a confused noob here.
post edited by Jack112 - 2014/11/03 00:05:36