MP Protein Puffs review
Let me just start by thanking MP for sending through some samples of their BBQ protein puffs! Much Appreciated.
I gotta say, i don't really drink protein powder anymore and only carry around bars for convenience as i try to get most of my protein from food. This little pack of puffs is a great addition to the "snacks" range. They are small, easy to carry around, pack about 15g of protein in each bag and actually fairly low calorie. Taste - 5/5
Have had a couple of packs now and every time i t just reminds me of cheetos but obviously bbq flavor. Cost - 3.5/5
At £12.99 for a pack of 12 i think its a tad on the expensive side but as others have already alluded to, you can always pick these up for cheaper with some discount code. Things i like
- they are great to stick in my work bag and take for a little snack
- taste great and has a good nutritional profile
- great low calorie/carb and high protein snack Things i like less
- retail value is tad expensive
- i sometimes feel hungry after eating a pack so i have 2 to satisfy me. Maybe have a bigger pack too? 30g of protein would be lush Tip:
- I was in heaven the other day when i stuck a pack of these in with my Quakers Oat Crisp cereal bowl (no milk). It was like having savory cereal. Amazing! - This is how i will be finishing off my sample packets. Overall -
i think its a great snack and a great product! Good to see some innovative new foods coming into play with MP. Protein rice, pasta, flatbread mix! Next thing has to be bread surely?
Would be happy to review more stuff for MP if more products are down the pipeline!
- bit on the expensive side