Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 34
Reward points: 3900
I have recently gone back to the TA. At the moment I weigh 16st 5lb at 5ft 10. With a good muscle base, but plenty of fat!
I want to develop a cv training plan (mostly gym based)that will help make me v fit. At the moment I jog for 25 min 5 times a week with 10 min fast walk at full incline after the run on treadmill. I do this in conjunction with a split weights training plan.
Any ideas where to start? I want a more intersting plan the "just run", and want to commit time to getting really fit.
Total Posts : 2333
Reward points: 7996
Location: United Kingdom
RE: Military Fit!
You need variety. Use all of the machines in the gym. Train using intervals and sprints too or you will just be training aerobically all the time instead of anaerobically too.
Total Posts : 2464
Reward points: 4532
Location: Chester - England
RE: Military Fit!
rowing is very good, avoid cycling for now. apart from that, boxer covered everything.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5