Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Reply to post
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 962
Reward points: 7025
Hi just wondering if it would be a good idea to mix in some whey casein with my isolate in my pre training shake to give a sustained release throught my workout.
Would it be a good idea?
post edited by DamianMagee -
Total Posts : 602
Reward points: 3272
RE: Mixing protein??
suppose it depends on how soon you have it before. if its longer than an hour before i'd say yeah add some but if you have it within the hour i'd just use whey so its all readily available to use.
Total Posts : 89
Reward points: 1552
RE: Mixing protein??
no point, i think whey raises AA levels for 2 hours so theres really no point, whey isnt *that* fast a release either.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5