Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Based in the USA. NO FRILLS. LOW PRICES. Save an extra 6% - use code:
Total Posts : 2659
Reward points: 9064
Location: Sitting on my a** doin nottin
What's the most obscure place you have had a muscle cramp?, I used to get them in my ham's or shin's, but recently I have had them in my Lat's and even my trap's. But oddly enough Saturday night I got one in my Inner quad (Vastus Medialis) It woke me up at 12.30am I felt like crying
, couldn't get rid of it with no amount of stretching. In the end it faded away. Down to low sodium levels after a sweaty day probably
Some people are born great
Others have greatness thrust upon them
I find My greatness comes in a tub of Dianabol.
Total Posts : 717
Reward points: 1200
Location: New England
RE: Muscle Cramp's
traps are the worst. I've got spasms in just about every muscle though.
Total Posts : 37311
Reward points: 11650
RE: Muscle Cramp's
Got one in my left leg whilst driving, properly scared the sh!t out of me lol.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5