Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
the UK's #1 Hemp company supplying organic CBD products to help enhance your personal day to day wellbeing. With the added benefits of improving muscle growth, stamina, muscle repair, sleep problems and so much more.
Total Posts : 2659
Reward points: 9064
Location: Sitting on my a** doin nottin
What's the most obscure place you have had a muscle cramp?, I used to get them in my ham's or shin's, but recently I have had them in my Lat's and even my trap's. But oddly enough Saturday night I got one in my Inner quad (Vastus Medialis) It woke me up at 12.30am I felt like crying
, couldn't get rid of it with no amount of stretching. In the end it faded away. Down to low sodium levels after a sweaty day probably
Some people are born great
Others have greatness thrust upon them
I find My greatness comes in a tub of Dianabol.
Total Posts : 717
Reward points: 1200
Location: New England
RE: Muscle Cramp's
traps are the worst. I've got spasms in just about every muscle though.
Total Posts : 37376
Reward points: 11791
RE: Muscle Cramp's
Got one in my left leg whilst driving, properly scared the sh!t out of me lol.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5