Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 2039
Reward points: 10739
AS i go through a lot of Whey drinks i cant really afford to buy MRP'S. so i was thinking of making my own.
would this be any good?
40g oats(uncooked), pint milk, 20g whey protein, 1 banana, scoop of ice-cream.... bung it in a blender, blend it and drink?
Total Posts : 151
Reward points: 3676
Location: The Gym In the Basement
RE: Own MRP'S
I have always wondered how do you end up making whey protein at home...
Total Posts : 3691
Reward points: 9110
RE: Own MRP'S
Make sure you grind the oats up first in the grinder attachment thingy with the blender !!
They will reduce to a powder which are easier to drink.
the blender will not grind op oats properly !!
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5