PCT question.

New Member
  • Total Posts : 35
  • Reward points: 3339
  • Joined: 2005/04/24 16:51:49
  • Location: Indiana,USA
  • Status: offline
2005/08/03 21:13:33 (permalink)

PCT question.

Is there any PCT that I can do that is not illegal? Something I can get from GNC like maybe something like Vitrix? Or any other NATURAL hormone testosterone booster? I cant seem to get my hands on anything like clomid or nolva. I was reading about the VItrix and it seems good, it says it blocks estrogen and boosts natural test, but you never know with supplements. Somebody help asap. My cycle is over tomorrow, and I need advise. thanks again in advance.

3 Replies Related Threads

    Olympian Member
    • Total Posts : 709
    • Reward points: 4394
    • Joined: 2005/05/11 17:03:59
    • Status: offline
    RE: PCT question. 2005/08/03 21:22:25 (permalink)
    I am not sure, but I think you have to realize that none of those things are regulated by the fda so they can pretty much put whatever they want on the bottle
    • Total Posts : 6784
    • Reward points: 4431
    • Joined: 2003/06/11 18:19:09
    • Location: uk
    • Status: offline
    RE: PCT question. 2005/08/03 21:24:57 (permalink)
    if u have run POM meds for muscle gain then i suggest using POM meds for pct
    although tribulus is used for pct and has been found to help somewat
    • Total Posts : 2877
    • Reward points: 10285
    • Joined: 2004/08/18 20:20:17
    • Status: offline
    RE: PCT question. 2005/08/03 22:19:07 (permalink)
    tribilus would be your best bet but in reality it aint gonna do jack, you need nolva &/or clomid bro
    Jump to:
    ©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
    (posting guidelines | privacy | advertise | earnings disclaimer | contact us | supported by)
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5