PHD VMX2 POMEGRANATE & GREEN TEA.
PHD YOUR UP AGAIN........ TASTE:
Well i did not like the RASPBERRY & LEMONADE
i thought it was awful would defo not buy that flavour PHD
you need up to up the flavour in this ASAP!!!!! BUT
i did like there POMEGRANATE
& GREEN TEA
is totally different taste wise & any 1 looking to try a new flavour out then take a look at this i cant really explain the taste just tastes as it says its a nice mellow taste. EFFECT:
Ive said this loads times i always take these 1st thing when i wake up on empty stomach so yeah these will work a bit better & as i dont drink coffee i do get the full effect. Any ways i neck this in the car defo did get a nice kick nothing to major but i was well awake & flew thru my work out!!!! I was not stimmed out all day & no crash either which is always a bonus!!! MIXABILITY:
10g powder is 1 serving i had no worries mixing this & was left with no bits all went down nice. I always allow for a little foam due to the actives we can expect a little.PROFILE:
Ok 1st all NO PROP BLEND
just as we all like with all the usual suspects like BETE-ALANINE,CAFFEINE,
the VITAMIN STACK B3,B6,B12
to help our bodys take the ingredients in. Then as always we get L TAURINE
& SODIUM BICARBONATE
which acts as a buffer all in all this has the profile which we would like to see in our pre-supps yes some may say the doses could be a little higher any ways im happy with the profile PHD
the full profile is as follows: VMX NITRO STACK
V-MAX HYPER STRENGTH MATRIX
- Beta Alanine: 2200 mg beta alanine is the ultimate endurance ergogenic aid. By ‘moping’ up hydrogen ions, beta alanine prevents the build-up of lactic acid in working muscles meaning you can hit your failure point after more reps than ever before.
- L-Histidine: 200 mg Less well known is that L-histidine is required by the body to regulate and utilize essential trace minerals such as copper, zinc, iron, manganese and molybdenum.
- PepForm™ Arginine Peptides: 50 mg Arginine is converted to nitric oxide in the body. It supports healthy blood flow and nutrient delivery. It also supports endothelial function.
- Beetroot extract (Beta Vulgaris): 250 mg Ive read that taking up too 500mg is a good dose & here PHD give us 250mg its yet another form of N.O The purported benefits include greater exercise endurance, greater power output, and less fatigue.
- Tri-Methyl Glycine (Betaine): 500 mg Betaine is well known for its health-promoting properties, including support for heart, liver, and joint health.
- Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera): 100 mg The polyphenols in Grape Seed and Grape Seed extract have anti-oxidant properties!
ENERGY & ANTI-FATIGUE FORMULA
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate: 3000 mg I think we all know about Creatine & what it does its 1 of 3 amino acids & is naturally produced in the human body its used as an energy source.
- Caffeine: 225 mg There is a thread about this right now in general & the doses people are taking & most of us are happy with around this amount here
AMINO DRIVE ABSORPTION SYSTEM
- Vitamin B3: 250 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.21 mg
- Vitamin B12: 0.38 ug As explained above we need these vitamin stacks for a number of reason & also to help us take all the ingredients in.
- Taurine: 1100 mg no pre-workout formula is complete without taurine, and for good reason, with benefits that include super-hydrating muscle cells, improving brain function and preventing cramps.
- Glucoronolactone: 100 mg glucuronolactone is a metabolite of glucose and has been shown to have very positive effects on mood and altertness. As well as providing greater focus in the gym, glucuronolactone also regulates glycogen production, resulting in more energy and greater performance.
- American Ginseng: 100 mg I believe this helps with mental concentration and focus
- Potassium Bicarbonate: 50 mg
- Sodium Bicarbonate: 50 mg As ive said both these help as buffers to lactic acid which can help us to train that little bit longer.
Yes id say for any pre supp fan to give this a try its not going to blow your head off BUT
defo does the job PHD have 3 flavours POMEGRANATE & GREEN TEA, ORANGE & MANGO, RASPBERRY & LEMONADE.
There is only 1 size tub that is 400g giving us 40 servings with prices starting from £19.95 up £25ish you just need to shop about you really cant fault the price as a 40 serving tub can well last you over a month. Another good thing 10g is for the full profile not none of this 1 scoop 2 scoops thing which we know 3 other big names are doing we all know who!!!