Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- For an extra 6% off Absolutely Everything - use code:
Total Posts : 1030
Reward points: 3112
Butter Free popcorn, no salt added. Is this really like eating regular corn? Can someone please explain to me if this is an ok food to eat, a good food or a food I should avoid. Hopefully it is the perfect movie snack. Thank you
Designer bodybuilding clothing - built to last. Try our popular Hoodie... The '
' or our hard wearing
Total Posts : 43674
Reward points: 2778
Hopefully it is the perfect movie snack
for most it is
and for most this is once a week max
Total Posts : 19082
Reward points: 9316
Also depends on how it's cooked - air popped being better than oil popped, unless you're gonna use coconut oil to pop with!
Total Posts : 206
Reward points: 1404
I saw a nutrition programme on tv the other day, it said popcorn is a brilliant healthy whole grain food. That is if it is not laced with butter or salt, etc.
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited. (
Commercial Version 5.5