Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- For an extra 6% off Absolutely Everything - use code:
Total Posts : 47
Reward points: 4980
I have been trying to lose some weight and have been considering using promax diet as part of my plan.
Just wondered if anyone had used it and what they thought and also whether there are any alternatives?
I am currently 79 kg and am 5ft 9 inches. I have lost about 5kg in just over a month.
I do cardio about 4 times a week at present for about 40 mins at a time. I also do weights for about 30mins 4 times a week.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Total Posts : 7964
Reward points: 5702
RE: Promax diet
diet before supplements, post in the relevant forum
its a good product, if it fits into your diet, bit on the expensive side, i prefer just standard whey to fancy products
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited. (
Commercial Version 5.5