RE: Question about Test E Injection?
2ml in one injection is not at all too much. There are a few possibilities here that I can think of:
1) psychological. You might be nervous about the shot and making yourself feel bad. Most likely if it's the first shot.
2) coincidence. You just came down with something at the same time as the shot.
3) infection setting in. You don't say how long between injection and symptoms. Infection would take a while probably at least 24 hours, and more likely 48+, to start feeling the overall effects of infection. And you'd get a red, inflamed injection site first.
4) Reaction to some compound in the gear other than the testosterone. Could be pollutants, or just a reaction to the oil.
5) hormonal flux just has your body reeling. This is the most likely. It usually passes in a couple of days after first shot and then it's fine the rest of the cycle.