Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 35
Reward points: 3741
Hi guys, got a silly one ive changed from having my cooked porridge in the morning, to having raw oats with milk.
Just wondering if any of you gurus know if there is any nutritional benefits or defects to having my oats raw?
Total Posts : 27998
Reward points: 5225
You may get a bit of indigestion. What i find is its very easy to just soak them overnight in milk / water and leave it in the fridge.
Rolled oat flakes are not raw, only oat groats are raw.
Total Posts : 322
Reward points: 1514
could cause IBS chap (irratable bowl syndrome)
Total Posts : 52
Reward points: 615
I find the best way to take raw oats is to blend them to a powder when they are dry then make them into a shake (use your imagination for the shak)
Never gave me IBS and no one else i know in all the years of taking oats this way developed IBS.
post edited by King Neil -
Total Posts : 986
Reward points: 2857
Location: City Of Angels
Soaking them overnight gives them a really creamy texture too.
Got a body like I feed it CREATINE.
My birth stones are DIAMOND.
My favourite colour's GREEN.
Total Posts : 17835
Reward points: 10522
Soak overnight. Sometime I add some vanilla yoghurt into the milk hmmm.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5