Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Based in the USA. NO FRILLS. LOW PRICES. Save an extra 6% - use code:
Total Posts : 347
Reward points: 6461
bit off tiopic but im sure someone can help. My neibour has a V reg Megan which has developed a strange knock. When the ignition is switched on to the second position there is a sound like a pump running and a knocking sound coming from behind the dash on the passengers side but behind the engine bulk head. I think its possibly something to do with the air con but am not sure. It stops after 5 knocks, pause, 5 knocks. Doesnt come on when the engine is running or when the air con is switched on. Dont have a manual for it either.
daddy or chips?
Total Posts : 133
Reward points: 2288
Location: My Mammys Tummy!
RE: Renault anyone?
Fuel pump maybee?
"Growing old is mandatory-Growing up is optional!
Total Posts : 37271
Reward points: 11367
RE: Renault anyone?
not sure but i dont think the fuel pump wouldnt be hear-able inside the car behind the dash, could be air con. Could be the Powersteering/Brake fluid pump.
post edited by cu3ed -
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5