Thought I would share this recipe with you, we make it at work, goes really well with brown toast, crackers etc etc
200g Smoked Salmon
200g Poached Salmon
200g Cured Salmon (Cure yourself, in sugar, salt and pepper for 1-2 days)
1.Cook the poached salmon and chill down, and break into small pieces
2. wash the salt off the cured salmon, and cut into small pieces
3. Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces
4. Mix all the salmon together in one bowl
5. Finely chop some shallots, Dill/chives, lemon zest
6. Add the shallots etc to the salmon
7. Bind salmon together with some, Low fat mayo/natty yoghurt/creme fraiche etc
Honestly is so easy, and tasty.... and not high in fat either!
Let me know how you get on!