Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 1868
Reward points: 3642
Just wondering if anyine has ever had tendonitis in their knees?
I've had it in me elbow but i've a niggling ache in my knee when i go from sitting bent to standing straight.
It doesnt hurt when i train,walik,cycle or run just from a fully bent to straight position i get a wee"ping"and a slight ache for a split second.I've taken to wearing a knee sleeve whilst training anyway just in case but i'd be interested in hearing from anyone in the know as my knowledge on the subject is a little lacking.I know its a repetative strain thing but i dont know if its definitly tendonitis.
Total Posts : 682
Reward points: 6756
There was a topic on this in diet and nutrition *searches *
I replied to that the same i would this one, rest and stretch is the best cure. My post on the above link gives alittle more info on my injury =/
Total Posts : 14953
Reward points: 9229
Location: Republic of Ireland
Had it in my left knee about 4 years ago, but got 3 sessions of physio and infra red done on it and never had much trouble since.
Glucosamine/chrondritin and cod liver oil all seem to help
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5