The HIT method
Ive been reading all about the HIT principle from so many different websites that im all confused. Can someone explain the following:
1. How many reps do you do in one set? Ive seen some say do 20 squats, another say 12. Others say do 3x8 on the bench and others says something different.
2. How many sets do you do per excercise? I know its meant to be intense and could be done in like 20-25 mins but when i'm seeing some people say do 3 sets of this and that it gets a bit confusing.
3. Does this include warm-up sets?
4. Should you do the whole of your body part in one day and do that two or three times a week or is it better to split it down so that you do the whole body part over two or 3 days?
5. Any suggestions on a good HIT workout?
I have been thinking of trying it out as it would definitely help me with my working hours the way it is at the moment and it sounds very intense and would enjoy the challenge. So if anyone can help me out that would be great.