Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 304
Reward points: 1481
Has anybody tried using weighted wrist or ankle cuffs?
I am going to start training MMA soon and am currently on a muscle mass program. I had an MMA style play fight with my mate and although I am getting bigger my strength isnt great (I had him in a rear naked choke and just couldnt hold on).
I am looking to reduce my rep range on most exercises to around 6 - 8 and do some more cardio, maybe with weights?
has anybody tried this?
Total Posts : 4684
Reward points: 9280
RE: Weighted Clothing
Don't particulary like them, - weighted vests are great though!
"Knowledge is knowing the Tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in your fruit salad"
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5