Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 188
Reward points: 7938
hey guys, my diet was great and i gained alot and then reduced my intake slightly, now i have saw gains slower and want to increase my diet to what it was before hand, approx 3/4000 cals, 250-300 protein 350-400 carbs.
my problem is with the carbs, to get this carb figure i was taking oats twice a day but my stomach really cant handle it that much so i reduced this to one portion a day. now back at 2 and my stomach is in bits so i have to cut it again. cant go on with that.
i have pasta twice a day, oats once, wholemeal bread, potatoes/rice. i need another carb source, i was thinkin of couscous, would it be a good enough source??
Total Posts : 132
Reward points: 1316
RE: carbs source
yeh thats fine!
try wholemeal pittas and tortilla wraps or sweet potatoes as a change
Total Posts : 33
Reward points: 6060
RE: carbs source
Yeh gotta love wholemeal pitta and tortilla wraps, what about some wheetabix, shreeded wheat and type of cereal like that? obviously avoid the old frosties tho!
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5