Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 1
Reward points: 4654
Location: halifax United Kingdom
i find if i do 30 mins stationary bike first thing in the morning i dont really feel it, but if i do it at ten o clock at nite with my last meal being at 8 o clock i feel more benefit i then have a whey protein in water and go to bed, is this ok to do
Total Posts : 2333
Reward points: 7996
Location: United Kingdom
RE: cardio times
Personally I always perform my cardio whenever it suits me best. I'm not bothered if it's morning or night.
If you prefer performing the cardio at that time then I say go for it.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5