Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 2709
Reward points: 11744
Location: West London
Its sounds sick but late at nite if I need to get some casein protein in before bed I will smack some weight watchers cheese in the microwave for 3 minutes let it cool for a few minutes and then just eat it on its own. ummmmmm chewy and crunchy lol
Total Posts : 1205
Reward points: 8171
Location: Leeds United Kingdom
RE: cheesey wezeey
Not too sure about that one bro especially the "chewy and crunchy" bit!
Total Posts : 52
Reward points: 3578
Location: glasgow United Kingdom
RE: cheesey wezeey
hav u tried a low-fat cheese called "Leskol" tis in supermarkets like asda low -fat an tastes great also high in protein more so than some. Nt too sure bout tha crunchy either, lmao
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5