Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 146
Reward points: 6895
I've been using wide grip chins during my back day. I was wondering if it matters much as to what grip you use. I've been using palms facing, away from me, grip. However, i find it easier to use palms facing, to me, grip. Any thoughts?
Total Posts : 517
Reward points: 10578
Location: United Kingdom
I personally try em with palms facing away as it doesnt recruit teh biceps as much. If you do them with palms facing to you the biceps are used a lot more...
You could do both as well...
Total Posts : 1211
Reward points: 4655
Location: Nashville, TN
i don't think i can even turn my palms toward me when i do wide grip chins. my wrist don't turn that much heh.
Total Posts : 52079
Reward points: 14502
Widegrip palms away, close grip palms in (hits more biceps)
Total Posts : 1545
Reward points: 6529
Location: between a rock and hard place
I prefer close grip because
1) I don't do any direct bicep work
2) The range of motion is greater than wide grip
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5