Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Reply to post
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- Up to 35% OFF -
- Use code: AMBITION
Total Posts : 10
Reward points: 2060
Hi im new to the forum any was speakin to my mate the other nite about creatine and he mentioned a new type witch was 3 rd generation creatine and soundid something like fosterol but i was pretty drunk at the time and have tried searching for this with no luck .Any ideads what it could be??Thanks
Total Posts : 1313
Reward points: 9084
Creatine Ethyl Ester ?
Deep Blue Supplements
Total Posts : 116
Reward points: 1192
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
its probably one of the 'designer' creatine mixtures - size on (creatine gluconate), cre02 etc. are often labelled '3rd generation' creatine products
Total Posts : 14330
Reward points: 7871
- forget about it mate, if you wanna try creatie start with mono first, it works for most, 5g a day, pre wo on training days and in the morning in non training days, you can get it cheap from bulk suppliers such as myprotein and bulkpowders.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5