Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 26
Reward points: 2366
For about a week now, my testes have sorta been irratated, well its not actually my nuts, it seems to be painful more right above my sack and along the side of my penis. It doesn't bother me when Im standing up, but when I lay/sit down, thats when it seems to bother me. Is this consitant with a groin injury? or wtf?!?
Total Posts : 2034
Reward points: 10720
Location: Royston United Kingdom
RE: groin injury???
go see your doctor and or phisio/sports doc
bodyweight 70k lifts in comp snatch 132.5k cl+jk 160k
78k lifts in training sn 145k cl+Jk 170
front squat ATG 185k x1
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5