Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 2130
Reward points: 11031
Just read a musclemag from a few years back and Lee Priest is saying that he does hack squats "with feet right at the bottom of the plate, almost on tip-toes", he says this puts more emphasis on the lower quads.
Surely this would mean that the knees would be considerably way out over the toes and put a lot of strain on the joints????? At present i do hack squats with my feet almost at the top of the plate as my toes don't come over my knees, but i was wondering if it is safe to do the exercise "priest style"???
Total Posts : 3084
Reward points: 7422
RE: hack squats
I would not suggest it. Stick with regular squats as you will get much more from them.
Let it sink.... I can swim.
Total Posts : 15771
Reward points: 11018
Location: A pie shop in the North West
RE: hack squats
I'm with JH on this one, hack squats always make my knees feel like they are going to explode. I hate 'em
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5