king of the squats challenge
here is an idea i picked up, originally off mike stulce an american shotputter. IN short, here it is......
1) meet up with a hardcore b@stard who likes pain and knows roughly what you can lift.
2)each write down on separate pieces of paper what you think they can squat- ( good depth please) for ;
- 1 rep, 3 reps, 5 reps, 8 reps +
- 20 reps ( in the traditional '20' rep way if you feel hard enough)
3) get a few buckets to be sick into + place individual pieces of paper and corresponding weight + reps into separate hats.
4) Lifter draws out the piece of paper that has weight+ number of reps on it ( written by mate) and performs them.
5) other lifter repeats process( with under 1 min break)
6) keep going until one of you is sick or cant complete the number of reps.
7)loser buys the other a nice meal, and has to hang head in shame