Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 1129
Reward points: 7971
Location: london England
thinking up ways to disguise the texture of cottage cheese...
heat frying pan, spray on some cooking spray. add lean pork escalopes (i use 4 x 120g), bown lightly on both sides then remove from pan. add sliced onions and mushrooms to pan (up to you how much of each). cook for a few minutes. meanwhile, blend 150g cottage cheese until its smooth. return pork to pan with a heaping tablespoon grainy mustard, season well. turn off heat, let cool for a few minutes then stir in blended cottage cheese. serve with steamed veg.
makes 4 servings
Total Posts : 21
Reward points: 3464
Location: United Kingdom
RE: mustardy pork
hmmm i think i'll give that a try - might be nice with a dollop of unsweetened apple sauce, not that i have any *sigh*
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5