Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 9636
Reward points: 9639
Location: north east uk
how much weight should you be able to lift with a neck harness b4 you can class your neck as strong?
or what tests an you do to judge how strong it is?
there are plenty of ways to check strength in other muscle but im not sure on the neck
i believe with a healthy active lifestyle and some good knowledge and aas/peps use etc that you can live a longer stronger better life.
main interests: physique conditioning, bbj, muay thai.
Total Posts : 1490
Reward points: 4226
RE: neck strength
I think this might be the wrong forum, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, though.
Total Posts : 1207
Reward points: 3803
RE: neck strength
Your not wrong, hes made a good few training posts in general in the last week or so, would be nice if there was training forums, or forums based around power and strength on MT though
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2018 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5