RE: need help and suggestions
A workout is a workout, what is good for the goose is good for the gander etc etc.... of course we all have our own ideas on what makes a good workout in terms of exercises, sets and reps, but this comes from a persons own experience regardless of whether they are male or female.
Recently there have been several requests for general advice on how we on MT would advise an unidentified female(s) to 'tone up'
If a search fails to provide some ideas, ask away. But in order to provide some help, we are going to need to know as much information as possible, for example.
1) Their height, weight, estimated bodyfat%
2) Their current exercise routine, and how long they've been doing it for.
3) Their current diet, including estimated calories/ proteins/carbs and how long they have been on this diet
4) Their specific goals and /or what kind of look they are hoping to achieve
5) How much time they have available to achieve these goals.
6) Any problem areas or specifics that might be relevant.