opinions on my workout please
I am 6ft 1", 38" waist and 13 st 8 lbs.
I really want to look cut and well defined.
I have been doing the following workout for about 2.5 months and it seems to be working well for me but I wondered if you thought I was going about it the wrong way.
I do the following workout 3 times a week:
1) 10 reps of running up and down the stairs non-stop
2) 15 side stretch things with 20lb dumbell (you know, where you stand legs apart and bend sideways with dumbell in one hand, don't know the name of it sorry)
3) 15 pressups
4) 15 crunches
5) 10 bicep curls with 25 lb dumbell
6) 15 crunches
7) 10 reps of stair runs again
8) Same as No.2
9) 15 pressups
10) 15 crunches
11) 15 chest expanders
12) 10-15 flys, lying on the floor with 20lb dumbell in each hand
13) 15 crunches
I then repeat steps 1 - 6 again.
I know this regeim is a little unconventional but my main goal at the moment is to loose body fat before I bulk up which is why I don't overdo it with the weights.
I have just got some whey protein and am just taking it after workouts at the moment, I'm not too keen on the taste it's alright but can't really face it first thing in the am! It's USN 100% whey chocolate flavour.
Also what do you guys think of ephedra for burning fat. I have a load of em but they speed my heart rate up which worries me.
Thanks for any advice.
post edited by mikejm - 2005/07/24 13:17:45