Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Based in the USA. NO FRILLS. LOW PRICES. Save an extra 6% - use code:
Total Posts : 547
Reward points: 4278
Weird injury in my left arm
The pain is most often at the inner bend on my arm, thumb side but sometimes it goes to my forearm and sometimes to my bicep,sometimes the pain is gone and you think your winning then bang its back,i have fullrange of movement in my arm but it does feel weaker.
Is there a possibility of a trapped nerve?anybody had simalair or know anything about it?
Have u noticed that when your injured everything is SH***,oh well,pass me the kleenex..
Total Posts : 7309
Reward points: 3928
RE: puzzling injury
any loss of sensation or pins and needles
conpartmnent sydrome can be formed in the forearm altho rare.
do u do eazi-bar curls?
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5