Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Diet & Nutrition
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- For an extra 6% off Absolutely Everything - use code:
Total Posts : 443
Reward points: 4023
ive changed some of my carb source to rice, pasta blotes me out to much and im not feeling the sweet patato anymore so ive swaped to rice.
Rice isnt my only source of carbs im having oats and some wholemeal bread as well.
any way my qusetion is on a bulk should i have white rice of brown rice?
thanks in advance
Total Posts : 4029
Reward points: 8514
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Pretty sure it doesn't make much odds.
I always go for brown cos of extra fibre & psycological, but I cook it well.
Nobody plans to fail, they only fail to plan
Avatar pics: Jan2010 (12st7lb) - July2010 (9st6lb)
Total Posts : 175
Reward points: 3299
dont think it matters
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - General
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2017 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited. (
Commercial Version 5.5