Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
HUGE supplement store that ships globally. Check out our
Top 50 Best Selling Supplements
Total Posts : 146
Reward points: 6895
Can't do squats, it's as simple as that. Just can't get the technique right and i end up sore as f*@$. So i need good alternative for squats. At the moment i'm doing leg press, straight leg deadlift and standing calf raises for leg work. However, it just feels to easy and i don't feel like i've done enough. Any suggestions?
Total Posts : 2464
Reward points: 4532
Location: Chester - England
i always squat with my pants down too.
Total Posts : 745
Reward points: 11654
Location: Slough United Kingdom
U using an empty bar? if not then start. keep attempting until ur form is correct.add weight gradually so u dont find it too hard. U need practise first few sessions, then u should b fine.
Total Posts : 2333
Reward points: 7996
Location: United Kingdom
You will get sore because the exercise is new to you.
Stick with light weights untill you get the form right and then increase the weight gradually.
Total Posts : 2134
Reward points: 7229
Location: Ashford, Kent.
If you are capable of squatting and you choose not to, for whatever reason, then you are simply cheating yourself out of much of your best gains and potential progress. If you can do them, then imo you MUST do them.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - Bodybuilding Recipes
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Female Bodybuilding
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
- - - - Classifieds & Exchanges
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - - - - - Shape-Up Competitions
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5