Join us now!
Stay logged in
- OR -
Log in with Facebook
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Send New PM
Bodybuilding Steroids & Performance Drugs
Fitness & Bodybuilding Nutrition
Sports and Bodybuilding Supplements
Exercise & Training
General Bodybuilding & Fitness Related
Advertise with us
Reply to post
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
- Up to 35% OFF -
- Use code: AMBITION
Total Posts : 381
Reward points: 6174
Location: powerhouse stoke.
ive tried quite a few creatine supps and they dont seem to work for me. is there anything else i could try to help to boost strength??
Total Posts : 14330
Reward points: 7871
What age are you mate? A test booster may be worth considering eg cissus drol.
What creatines have you tried mate?
Total Posts : 5222
Reward points: 9151
Not much really. Legal anyway.
Eat more food and lift heavier weights. Try some creatine for a small boost in strength.
Total Posts : 6587
Reward points: 7567
Location: United Kingdom
Eat more and train harder! If it was a simple as taking xqz supplement (except steroids) everyone would be benching 200kg!
Simply by putting more effort into training, I added 40kg to my squat in six months when I first started out.
Create an account
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Bodybuilding Supplements
- - - - Diet & Nutrition
- - - - MuscleTalk Advertisers' Own Areas
- - - - - - - - Huel
- - - - - - - - Myprotein
- - - - - - - - The Protein Works
- - - - Myprotein =>
- - - - 1 Rep Max Clothing =>
- - - - General
- - - - Welcome – Introduce yourself!
- - - - Over 40s
- - - - Bodybuilding Competitions & Events
[Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Drugs]
- - - - Testosterone & Other Steroids
- - - - Other Performance Enhancing Drugs
- - - - Pro-hormones, Designer Steroids & Testosterone Boosters
- - - - Progress Journals
- - - - Bodybuilding Routines, Cardio & Training Techniques
- - - - Power & Strength
- - - - Beginner
- - - - Bodybuilding Articles =>
- - - - Supported by =>
©2019 All content is copyright of MuscleTalk.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
Commercial Version 5.5